Volunteer at The Nation’s Triathlon!
Help support your community and hundreds of triathletes by volunteering at Event’s DC Nation’s Triathlon! With over 500 volunteer positions available, there’s a spot for everyone. Be a part of all the action and join the Race Crew today!
Have a group interested in volunteering? We can accommodate you! For Race Crew inquiries please contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
Each Volunteer Receives:
- Official Race Crew T-shirt
- Refreshments & Snacks
- Satisfaction of helping others and your community
- A great time!
Friday, September 9 – Expo / Packet Pick Up
- Packet Pick Up – Shift 1: 12:00am – 4:00pm
- Packet Pick Up – Shift 2: 3:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday, September 10 – Expo / Packet Pick Up
- Packet Pick Up – Shift 1: 8:30am – 1:00pm
- Packet Pick Up – Shift 2: 12:30pm – 5:30pm
- Bike Racking/Body Marking – Shift 1: 10:30am – 3:00pm
- Bike Racking/Body Marking – Shift 2: 2:30pm – 6:30pm
Sunday, September 11 – Race Day
- Race Day – Start Line: 4:30am – 8:30am
- Race Day – Finish Line (Shift 1): 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Race Day – Finish Line (Shift 2): 10:00am – 1:30pm
- Run Course Marshals: 6:00am – 12:00pm
- Bike Course Marshals: 6:00am – 12:00pm
Water Stations: Groups of 10 or more individuals are needed to hand out water and sports drink at water stations along the run course.
If you have a group and are interested in participating, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
Contact the Volunteer Department: