The 2014 Two-Day REI Sports & Fitness Expo will be held at the host hotel
and includes optional race briefings, athlete registration, packet pick-up, volunteer registration, and official race merchandise.
All athletes competing in The Nation’s Triathlon must come to the REI Sports & Fitness Expo to pickup their race packets. Each member of a team must pick up his or her own portion of the race packet. Teams do not have to attend together. Race packets will ONLY be distributed here and will not be available on race day.
The expo is also a great place to find new and exciting merchandise, last minute race needs or race gear, free food samples, and other triathlon products and services. The expo is open to the general public and admission is free.
- Friday: TBD
- Saturday: TBD
*In/Load Out times will be posted closer to the event.*
Please contact Geoff Barnett at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquirer about Exhibitor Forms.
- Anticipate 15,000 Nation’s Triathlon participants, family & friends to attend the two-day 2014 Sports & Fitness Expo
- Over 400 volunteers will be on-site during the two-day expo
- Each vendor will receive booth space, 25 word listing & logo in Competitor Mid-Atlantic Magazine’s Official Guide of The Nation’s Triathlon
- Opportunity to insert an item into the athlete goodie bags
Important Vendor Information
- Electric, Telephone and Internet use are not included with booth space. You will receive more information closer to the event regarding these services, as well as load in/out procedures.
Please contact Geoff Barnett with any questions not answered on this page.