Friday & Saturday
September 11-12, 2015
*12:00 PM – 8:00 PM (Friday),
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Saturday)
*Load In/Load Out times will be posted
closer to the event.
1919 Connecticut Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20009
The 9th Annual Nation’s Triathlon to Benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society will take place Sunday, September 13, 2015 in the nation’s capital, Washington, DC. It features a course that winds through Washington, DC’s monument corridor in the shadow of the nation’s best known memorials and national treasures. The International Distance triathlon, sanctioned by the USAT, includes a 1.5k swim in the Potomac River, 40k bike course through DC, and a 10k run through Washington, DC’s historical landmarks with a spectacular finish! In 2014, we introduced the inaugural Sprint Distance triathlon. Sanctioned by the USAT, the Sprint Distance course includes a 750 meter swim in the Potomac River, 26.5k bike course through DC, and a 5k run through Washington, DC’s historical landmarks with a spectacular finish!
- Anticipate 15,000 Nation’s Triathlon participants, family & friends to attend the two-day 2015 Etihad Airways Sports & Fitness Expo
- Over 400 volunteers will be on-site during the two-day expo
- Each vendor will receive booth space, 25 word listing & logo in Competitor Mid-Atlantic Magazine’s Official Guide of The Nation’s Triathlon
- Opportunity to insert an item into the athlete goodie bags
Important Vendor Information
- Electric, telephone and internet use are not included with booth space. You will receive more information closer to the event regarding these services, as well as load in/out procedures.
Exhibitor and Sponsors Signup Form
Regular Exhibitor Form
Please contact Geoff with any questions not answered on this page.