2016 Military Challenge Stats
Top branches represented
- Air Force
- Coast Guard
- National Guard
2016 Male winner:
2016 Female winner:
Gryphon Technologies Military Challenge
- Race against fellow members of the uniformed services!
- Athletes competing in the Gryphon Technologies Military Challenge must be either active duty, a veteran of one of the unformed services or civilian DoD:
- Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, NOAA Corps, United States Public Health Service, National Guard, Army Reserves, Civilian DoD
- The Nation’s Triathlon is proud to announce that we are honoring our nation’s Military by providing all athletes in the Military Challenge with the opportunity to take part in a MILITARY WAVE of the Olympic Distance Age Group race. Our Military Challenge athletes will have the option to participate in the Military Challenge Wave, which will be entering the water following our Elite Athletes.
- Awards will be given to the Top 3 Male, Top 3 Female, Top Relay Team and Top Branch Represented as Military Challenge Winners.
- REGISTER today and use Special $25 Off Discount Code GRYPHON25 at checkout!
What is a Race-within-a-race?
Age group and team triathletes may be eligible to compete in one of the races within The Nation’s Triathlon. If eligible, your times will be ranked against both your age group (or team type) and those in the Challenge. You remain eligible for Escape From Alcatraz Triathlon Qualification as designated by your age group results.
Why Compete in a Race-within-a-race?
It’s like competing in two races at one time!
How Can I Compete in a Race-within-a-race?
Simply select which race-within-a-race option you’d like to compete in when filling out the registration form.
If you qualify for multiple races-within-a-race, you may only compete in ONE.